Plundergrounds is a series of theme-forward zines devoted to Dungeon World adventures. Each 24-page issue features a new and different setting with enough content to keep a group of players happy for 1-5 sessions.
This one is all about dragons, their strange hoarding compulsion, and the ecosystem that develops around/within their unique lairs.
In This Issue
- The mysteries of elder dragons revealed!
- Three hoarding dragons and their incredible lairs: Salucidiar's toxic wasteland, Balthazorial's flotilla of wrecked ships, and Lord Moamaug's vast catacombs.
- Blood-sucking dragon crabs and other nasty hoard denizens!
- The many uses of dragon blood.
- The Staff of Ariol Graymane (a powerful relic and magical mcguffin for tying together the disparate hoards)
- A toolbox on developing place-as-character.
- All with art by Juan Ochoa, Karl Stjernberg, Sean Poppe, and yours truly