Plundergrounds is a series of theme-forward zines devoted to Dungeon World adventures. Each 24-page issue features a new and different setting with enough content to keep a group of players happy for 1-5 sessions.
Kazarak! Last of the ancient, underground citadels to fall. No dwarf will willingly speak its name. Its story harbors a dark secret and with its demise a portion of dwarf history and culture was forever lost. What treasures, and unspeakable horrors, lie buried in the ruins?
In This Issue
- Explore an abandoned subterranean city.
- Meet Hillar Rockboots, dwarf archaeologist.
- Encounter rust monsters, xorn, and derro!
- Fight a petulant wizard, the inhuman mistress of a deadly garden, and a thoroughly evil ... rock?
- Witness a world-ending battle between titans!
- Eye-popping art by Sean Poppe, Karl Stjernberg, and Jim Jones!
- D8 Dwarf Twists
- The Risk Die
- Establishing Questions